Since 1988, MICR® has participated in over 400 clinical trials (Phase II-IV) evaluating investigational and marketed drugs in a variety of therapeutic areas. These have included:
a. ALL ANTIHYPERTENSIVE CLASSES
b. EFFICACY, QUALITY-OF-LIFE, ABPM
c. DIABETES (TYPE II)
a. NSAID-INDUCED GASTRITIS
b. HEARTBURN (RX-OTC)
c. TASTE TESTING
MICR® is dedicated to provide the highest quality service to the pharmaceutical and medical device industry as well as to the volunteers who participate in these clinical trials. It is based upon the following features:
1. Experienced physicians who serve as the Principal Investigator and/or sub-investigator for all protocols. One or more of the physicians are in the office during all regular business hours to implement protocols and to ensure patient safety for all of the studies.
2. Experienced, full-time staff of study coordinators and coordinator associates.
3. Staff dietitians available for all types of dietary counseling required by research protocols such as obesity, diabetes, and hypercholesterolemia.
4. Staff recruiters dedicated exclusively to patient recruitment.
5. Spacious office suite (10,215 square feet)
6. Our research facility is fully equipped for conducting a variety of outpatient clinical trials protocols including:
7.Thorough understanding and experience in implementing clinical trials including such issues: